Eric is currently welcoming requests from congregations and organizations to lead retreats, keynotes, and workshops in 2019.
Dynamic and engaging, Eric is an experienced speaker and facilitator and is able to accommodate varying themes, program lengths and settings.
Some possible themes and topics include:
- Food for the journey: tools for sustaining social justice ministry
- Prayer and meditation
- Creating and maintaining inclusive and welcoming communities
- Franciscan spirituality and the life of Francis of Assisi
- Spiritual writing
- Faith and Politics
- Mental health and addiction
- Training and ongoing formation for liturgical ministers
- Preaching as liberating praxis
- Advent and Christmas
- Lent and the Triduum
To begin the booking process, please fill out the contact form.